This site is committed to suring that its site is accessible to all users. The accesskeys used by this site are designated as an alternative for people with disabilities. The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows:
- Alt+U: Upper block, containing the links to the services of this site, search box, font size setting and versions of this site.
- Alt+C: Cter block, providing the principal information of the page.
- Alt+S: Search box in every page for searching this site.
- Alt+B: Bottom Link area.
- If your browser is Firefox, the key method is Shift+Alt+ (shortcut letter). For example, Shift+Alt+C will jump to the central block of the webpage to follow the sequence.
※When this website project labels is nuable elects by the mouse spot,you may use the following keyboard operating mode to glance over the material
- ← → or ↑↓：Presses the left key and the right key or on the key and under the key moves the label order。
- Home or d→：May move directly to the label first item or the last item。
- Tab：Pauses after this label, may move using the Tab key to the content page glances over this material, meets when the radio button please coordinate to use ← → or↑↓to move the project order。
- Tab + Shift：Presses Tab + Shift to be possible the round trip migration to the previous material；When moves to the label project you may continue to use ← → or↑↓to move the label order。
- 1. Introduction to the Chief Prosecutor
- 2. Introduction to the Prosecutorial System
- 3. Location
- 4. History
- 5. Jurisdictional Territory
- 6. Organization
- 7. A Booklet on the Service Mission Statement
- 8. Service Center
- 9. Future Direction
- 10. Bilingual Glossary Table
- 11. Laws and Regulations Database of The R.O.C
- 12. Statistics
- 13. Download Legal Forms
- 14. Hot News
- 15. Files Application
- 16. Judiciary Care Service
- 17. FAQ
- 18. Related Links